In the event of a vote of “no confidence” on all proposed shows and/or production teams, the Directors Committee is required to provide a show and staff for that production.
- The DC will list their top three choices for director to request to put together a production staff and show proposal.
- The Chair of the DC will then contact the individuals (starting with the top choice 1st) regarding their request.
- When one agrees, the DC will set a meeting date for the Director to review/present their show proposal and production staff with the committee.
- If all three refuse, a member of the DC will be appointed Director.
- If no member of the DC is able to direct, the decision goes to the Board of Directors.